When we chose our affiliation as RE/MAX Sales Associates because RE/MAX currently provides the best technological tools for us to serve you. Whether you are selling or buying, the power of internet must work for our clients. REMAX.COM is now the # 2 national search website, just behind Realtor.com. Today our metro New Orleans market is being repopulated with newcomers to our city and REMAX leads they way in the search for new homes.
EVENTS + RESPONSE = OUTCOME
People cannot always control events and so to the sellers cannot control the buyers market that exists in 2007 and 2008. An agent's response to the events will greatly determine the outcome and, utlimately, whether the result is positive or negative. Todays Events are many:
We have a game plan to repond and this is it:
- Back to Basics, put buyers directly in contact with our listings as quick as possible, no middle man
- Work hard and smarter, time spent to learn and understand the internet will reap its rewards
- Focus on methods of getting results by understanding out market and managing our time wisely
- Stay positive with our customers, keep them informed of the good news in the housing market
- Improve existing skills and add new ones
- Fuel our business with referrals, repeat customers, answering sign calls immediately, work the advertising
- Sales and Service Quality, our personal service to buyers and sellers will remain high in our difficult market
Now for the Outcomes:
- Great interest rates - wow have they come down, buyers are back and they shouldn't miss the opportunity
- 5 million resales and 1 million new home sales in 2007, keep your price fair, the home in good order and yours will be one of them
- Best selection for buyers in years and for sellers, have vision, stay focused and stay the course
- Dramatic decline in FSBO's means more buyers are now working directly with agents, agents who will work to show and sell your home
Our motto in this tough market:
Lance Armstrong didn't win because he made great time going downhill, he did it going uphill when his competition could not keep pace
DID YOU KNOW...
Deciding to sell or buy a home is a big step. Make sure it?s a step in the right direction by giving us an opportunity to show you how we do it best. UA-107494600-1
- RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents average about 30 percent from those sources.
- The average RE/MAX Sale Associate has worked over 8 years in the industry before coming to RE/MAX and the average agent in our sales for has over 15 years experience.
- RE/MAX Associates lead agents in competing companies in professional designations which denote specialized training and education. They dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), and Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) ranks.
- That experience and education means RE/MAX Associates are better qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, are better equipped to market those homes, and are likely to find a buyer in a shorter period of time.
- That experience and education also means they are better qualified to find the right home for any buyer. As a result, the average RE/MAX Sales Associate out-produces competing agents three to one.